This course teaches IT Professionals how to manage their Azure subscriptions, secure identities, administer the infrastructure, configure virtual networking, connect Azure and on-premises sites, manage network traffic, implement storage solutions, create and scale virtual machines, implement web apps and containers, back up and share data, and monitor your solution.
This course is intended for
- Azure Administrators.
- IT Personnel
- Staff from the IT Department
- Managers from SMEs with strong IT background
At course completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Secure and manage identities with Azure Active Directory.
- Implement and manage users and groups. Implement and manage Azure subscriptions and accounts.
- Implement Azure Policy, including custom policies. Use RBAC to assign permissions. Leverage Azure Resource Manager to organize resources.
- Use the Azure Portal and Cloud Shell.
- Use Azure PowerShell and CLI.
- Use ARM Templates to deploy resources.
- Implement virtual networks and subnets.
- Configure public and private IP addressing.
- Configure network security groups.
- Configure Azure Firewall.
- Configure private and public DNS zones.
- Configure VNet Peering.
- Configure VPN gateways.
- Choose the appropriate intersite connectivity solution. Configure network routing including custom routes and service endpoints.
- Configure an Azure Load Balancer.
- Configure and Azure Application Gateway. • Create Azure storage accounts.
- Configure blob containers.
- Secure Azure storage.
- Configure Azure files shares and file sync.
- Manage storage with tools such as Storage Explorer. Plan for virtual machine implementations.
- Create virtual machines.
- Configure virtual machine availability, including scale sets.
- Use virtual machine extensions. Create an app service plan.
- Create a web app.
- Implement Azure Container Instances.
- Implement Azure Kubernetes Service. Backup and restore file and folders.
- Backup and restore virtual machines. Use Azure Monitor.
- Create Azure alerts.
- Query using Log Analytics.
- Use Network Watcher.
Module 1: Identity
In this module, you will learn how to secure identities with Azure Active Directory, and implement users and groups.
• Azure Active Directory
• Users and Groups
Module 2: Governance and Compliance
In this module, you will learn about managing your subscriptions and accounts, implementing Azure policies, and using Role-Based Access Control.
• Subscriptions and Accounts
• Azure Policy
• Role-based Access Control (RBAC)
Module 3: Azure Administration
In this module, you will learn about the tools an Azure Administrator uses to manage their infrastructure. This includes the Azure Portal, Cloud Shell, Azure PowerShell, CLI, and Resource Manager Templates. This module includes:
• Azure Resource Manager
• Azure Portal and Cloud Shell
• Azure PowerShell and CLI
• ARM Templates
Module 4: Virtual Networking
In this module, you will learn about basic virtual networking concepts like virtual networks and subnetting, IP addressing, network security groups, Azure Firewall, and Azure DNS.
• Virtual Networks
• IP Addressing
• Network Security groups
• Azure Firewall
• Azure DNS
Module 5: Intersite Connectivity
In this module, you will learn about intersite connectivity features including VNet Peering, Virtual Network Gateways, and Site-to-Site Connections.
• VNet Peering
• VPN Gateway Connections
• ExpressRoute and Virtual WAN
Module 6: Network Traffic Management
In this module, you will learn about network traffic strategies including network routing and service endpoints, Azure Load Balancer, and Azure Application Gateway.
• Network Routing and Endpoints
• Azure Load Balancer
• Azure Application Gateway
Module 7: Azure Storage
In this module, you will learn about basic storage features including storage accounts, blob storage, Azure files and File Sync, storage security, and storage tools.
• Storage Accounts
• Blob Storage
• Storage Security
• Azure Files and File Sync
• Managing Storage
Module 8: Azure Virtual Machines
In this module, you will learn about Azure virtual machines including planning, creating, availability and extensions.
• Virtual Machine Planning
• Creating Virtual Machines
• Virtual Machine Availability
• Virtual Machine Extensions
Module 9: Serverless Computing
In this module, you will learn how to administer serverless computing features like Azure App Service, Azure Container Instances, and Kubernetes.
• Azure App Service Plans
• Azure App Service
• Container Services
• Azure Kubernetes Service
Module 10: Data Protection
In this module, you will learn about backing up files and folders, and virtual machine backups.
• File and Folder Backups
• Virtual Machine Backups
Module 11: Monitoring
In this module, you will learn about monitoring your Azure infrastructure including Azure Monitor, alerting, and log analytics.
• Azure Monitor
• Azure Alerts
• Log Analytics
• Network Watcher
Τρίτη, 6/12/2022 8:15-16:00
Τετάρτη, 7/12/2022 8:15-16:00
Πέμπτη, 8/12/2022 8:15-16:00
Τετάρτη, 14/12/2022 8:15-16:00